Monday, June 18, 2012

Puerto Rico flag inspired makeup

Hey, 

Being out of work has given me the opportunity to do a couple of looks to upload to my blog. I used products from one of my favorite brands Sugarpill Cosmetics.Burning Heart review. The other two I will review soon. This look reflects my heritage which I'm really proud of. This make up is inspired by the colors of the my flag. Puerto Rico's flag




For this look I used:

Face:


Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35 BB cream in Medium
Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer in DOD

Cheeks:

Sugarpill Pressed Shadow Love +


Eyes:

Sugarpill Pressed Shadow Velocity (Heart Breaker Palette)
Sugarpill Pressed Shadow Love + (Burning Heart Palette)
Sugarpill Pressed Shadow Tako (Sweetheart Palette)
Maybelline 24 hr Color Tattoo  Too Cool 

Lips:

Revlon Colorburst Lipstick True Red


I will soon be posting some more hope you like this one. If you would like more pics or want this look to be made into a tutorial just leave me a comment. 

XOXO

Z~

No comments:

Post a Comment