Monday, June 11, 2012

I'm still alive

Hey, like always I hate that I'm not consistent. I was trying as hard as I could to write to all my readers but it seems impossible. I have several issues right now like, my muse is MIA. because of that I have no idea how my website/portfolio/blog should look. This week I will start in a new job (the one I had was driving me nuts). I think I can make a new blog entry every week, or maybe two. I'm still very shy about vlogging, so my youtube channel will be on hold. Before I start my new job I want to take the time to feed my brain with some creativity. To do so I prepared this list: - I will draw for at least an hour every day. - I will do my makeup with funky colors (my new palettes from Lime Crime and Sugarpill Cosmetics are amazing) - I will use pinterest to find inspiration. - I will read inspirational quotes every morning. This is it for today. XOXO :)

No comments:

Post a Comment