Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day & Night makeup looks

Hey Beautiful people, I'm here posting from my beautiful island of Puerto Rico. Here are some looks I've used in the past couple of days. Since my skin has been behaving I just wanted to share them with you.




Look #1: Day Look



This is my take on a day look -it can also be a bridal look, very simple. [I look extremely funny in this pic I don't know why] 


Products used:


Face:


Smash box BB cream: Medium-dark
Urban Decay 24/7 concealer: DOD


Eyes:
LA Splash eyeshadow sealer
E.L.F 144 eyeshadow palette: Orange and light gold [15 USD in Target]


Lips:


Mixed MAC Neon Orange with MAC Lady Gaga Viva Glam 2








Look #2: Night Look


It reminded me of the different shades of the sea. Nice for a night out in the town, a party or if you just want to have fun.




Products used:


Face:



Smash box BB cream: Medium-dark
Urban Decay 24/7 concealer: DOD


Eyes:

Maybelline eye studio color tattoo 24hr cream gel shadow: Tenacious Teal
E.L.F 144 eyeshadow  Pro Palette: Dark blue & black


Lips: 

Maybelline Superstay 14 Hours Lipstick: Perpetual Peony


Hope you liked the looks, if you have any ideas for makeup tutorials you would like to see on my new youtube channel please contact me. 


Please go to my Facebook fan page and like. As soon as I hit 100 I will be posting a video in youtube. Also follow me on twitter @ZahschaGMUA. 


XOXO,


Zahscha










No comments:

Post a Comment