Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year...New Look

Happy New Year readers. I'm not big on celebrating but this year I did miss being in Puerto Rico. Everything is much louder there. =) 

I know I haven't posted in like forever, I believe I will be able to make at least 2 post a week [cross fingers].


Let's start the year posting a look I was thinking about since a couple of  days, but wasn't sure what colors to use till yesterday.

WARNING: It's very, very green...


Some pics:




For this look I was inspired by the contrast the colors themselves create. I thought it would look pretty, and I do think I delivered. 

Products I use:

Foundation: Revlon Colorstay in Rich tan
Blush: Pink-Red row from  my E.L.F 144 eyshadow palette

Eyes:
Base: Kat Von D High Voltage eyshadow primer
Eyshadows: Silver (all over), deep blue (outer corner & crease) Deep Green (center lid), Light turquoise (inner corner)
Liner: no brand black eyeliner, Urban Decay liquid liner in Ectasy (no longer available) NYX Purple glitter
Mascara: Maybelline Falsies 

Lips: Lime Crime Glamour 101


Hope you like the look, I would appreciate if you subscribed, comment, suggest, email, read... =) Till next time....



No comments:

Post a Comment