Friday, August 12, 2011

FOTD: LOUD!

I can't call it anything else but loud. When I was wearing my natural makeup yesterday, I felt lifeless, like I had no direction. Today I just went all the opposite. I just couldn't help it. What I regret is not having a black light to show you that my shadow glows in the dark


Here are some of the pics (sorry for the quality, they were taken with a phone camera even though is 8MP is not as good as a real camera)




Products used:

Face:

Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Rich Tan


Cheeks:

MAC Wonder Woman Limited Edition Blush in Amazon Princess

Eyes:

Kat Von D High Voltage Eyeshadow Insurance in Skin
NYX Eyeshadow base in White
Inner corner: NYX Single Eyeshadow in White
Middle: Sugarpill Buttercupcake
Outer corner: Neon Pink from Sleek iDivine Acid Palette
Crease: Sugarpill Poison Purple & other purples from the Sleek iDivine Acid Palette
Browbone: NYX Single Eyeshadow in White
Maybelline Falsies Mascara


1 comment:

  1. Aww, you're so pretty! Love the eye makeup. You're hella talented.

    ReplyDelete