Friday, May 13, 2011

E-Shopping Haul: Sephora, MAC & FaceFront

Hello to all my gorgeous readers. Hope you are having a nice day.

This Sunday I ordered a couple of things online that I've been wanting to get and some that came out that day and I got because I liked it. 

From Sephora I ordered the Stila Long Wear Lip Color in Exhilarating which is a gorgeous matte hot pink lip color that is really amazing. I am in love with it and it is definitely worth the $20 I paid for =).


I was also dying for an orange lipstick, when I checked my email and MAC had free shipping. I ordered MAC Amplified Neon Orange Lipstick $14.50 and for it was worth I bought MAC Pro pan refill Purple Haze (matte deep purple) $11.00.












Then I saw in Facebook that FaceFront Cosmetics had added some new swatches of cyber gel (which I previously owned in Black Jax) I ordered 2 Painters Blue and Red Hot $9.50 ea. plus 4.95 shipping.






I loved everything I got. In a couple of days I will post some reviews of these cyber gels from FaceFront and also will post some other stuff to.


Bonus! SWATCHES =)

Stila Exhilarated & MAC Neon Orange


Stlila Exhilarated with flash

Stila Exhilarated without flash

MAC Neon Orange with flash

without flash


Top to bottom
 FaceFront Painters Blue cyber gel  & Red Hot cyber gel


No comments:

Post a Comment