Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Review: Victoria's Secret Secret Moment

On Monday I went shopping. I went into Victoria's Secret to see if I could get the new Passion Fruit and Plumeria limited edition cream, but they didn't have it. I was also looking for a good body scrub one of the girls showed me the Secret Moments line, this line doesn't have a large variety but most of the them smell so good.

From the Good Day Sunshine scent I bought the body wash, the body scrub and the body cream for $15 which is the deal right now at the Victoria's Secret stores and at the www.victoriassecret.com. If you are the kind of person that likes the smell of peaches this is your scent. It smells like bright peach and blue freesia, I love it because it smells like peaches and cream, well BETTER.


This is the Body Wash is 8.4 FL OZ and MSRP is $10.00 (if you buy it by itself). Since the first time I used it I LOVED it, it is light it smells awesome and for some reason it just puts a smile on my face when I use it. It really revamps my mood. So if you would like to level your mood this could be your scent.



The Soothing body scrub has 7 oz its suggested retail price is $12.00. Let me tell you when I used this I immediately felt my skin soother. I really liked this product a lot and I would definitely recommend it to others to buy.


Finally there is the body cream is 6.7 oz is $12.00 too. This cream moisturizes and makes you feel super soft, the smell is really good and you don't need a lot of it to get your arms and your legs covered.  I was going to get the body lotion, but I knew that was going to be to strong and the cream is not strong at all. This is another product from this line of scents that I would recommend to anyone who asks or read this.



 I recommend to get these products when they are on sale. If you don't catch them on sale they will still be only $32 which is still pretty affordable.

Hope you enjoy my entry. More reviews are on the way =)




















No comments:

Post a Comment