Friday, April 16, 2010

Haul: Drugstore (Walgreens)

I can officially call myself a drugstore beauty product junkie. I just go buy whatever is on sale and test it...


Today I went to Walgreens to buy some mascara, I can just say I spent a little over 30 dollars in beauty products alone, because my Maybelline XXL dried, I saw that the Covergirl Lashblast was on sale (buy one get one half off) so I bought 2 one for me and one for my mom in black and black brown (both water proof) one at 8.89 and the other one was 4.49 which is a very modest inexpensive mascara.

I also got Revlon Color Stay with SoftFlex in 350 Rich Tan shade, because I wasn't sure that the shade was the right for me I went up to the beauty consultant and asked for help, she tested the shade on my skin and it was perfect the price was also perfect it was 13.79 the Revlon section had an ad paper that said any other item from the same brand is 50% of which made me decide to buy at 4.49 Revlon Color Burst Lipstick in 090 True Red.

The last thing I got was the Maybelline Long Lasting Drama by Eye studio Gel liner in blackest black for 5.27, in the end I end up saving 12.42. Later today I will review all of these products and will make an updated list of the beauty products I use. Any questions just send me a message.

No comments:

Post a Comment