Thursday, August 20, 2009

Up close and personal

Well as you may have seen in this blog I've talked about makeup, cosmetics, and relationships. Well today one of my entries is going to be based in what I am really doing for a living which is graphic design.

I started designing probably like 5 years ago when I was in high school. Then I started to develop an interesting love for photo editing and web design. Currently I am in a specialized college for graphic design here in Puerto Rico and I'm a junior right now which is so awesome well... This post is basically to let you guys see my work and what I do.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These are only a couple of the things I have done in the past. I have a lot more to show. If you want to request some graphics or anything like that feel free to send me a messege @ zahsmar.1489@yahoo.com or info.zgraphicdesign@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment