Sunday, August 16, 2009

Review: Manly 120 color Palette

Ok. This is a review on the 120 color Palette from Manly Professional makeup.

Photobucket

I'm going to be reviewing this amazing eyeshadow palette that I saw a review one day in youtube (the vid was by MissChievous) and when I saw how many different colors it had I fell in love with it -I also fell in love with the price- You can find this palette on ebay for as low as 17.99 from international sellers -including shipping- and 27.99 for US Sellers.

This Palette has amazing swatches and vary from, matte to very shimmery. And it has a whole set of swatches for the everyday look, to wedding make up, nightclubbing and overall looks. I swear when you see the palette you get very creative with the makeup you even match colors that you didn't even know that matched. The bad news is that is kind of messy some times and some of the eyeshadows are so loose that you have to be very careful with them -you can't even stick your finger accidentally because it will ruin it- WARNING you have to be extra careful and do not let it fall under any circumstances because some of them may actually break and you really don't want that to happen.

Pros: Really good variety of swatches, really pigmented, inexpensive, and the packaging is awesome looking.


Cons: Really fragile, to shimmery, and some are really loose and messy


Tip to a better use of this palette: Use an eyeshadow primer like: Urban Decay this one goes for $17 USD at Sephora, the Eyeshadow Insurance by Two Faced that goes for $17 USD as well and the one that I might get because I'm a minerals freak is FaceFront Survival Paint @ facefront which goes for $11 and I've read the reviews and they say it's way better than Urban Decay.

PhotobucketPhotobucket



Hope my tutorial will help many of you. If you have any questions you can send me a message and I will respond as soon as possible.


Update (February 12, 2012): After a while of using this palette I realized that I didn't need so many colors, because I found myself using the same colors over and over again. I was also getting really bad allergic reactions on my eyes, then another day I dropped while I was cleaning and most of the colors broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment