Friday, August 28, 2009

Products I'm using

In the last couple of days I've been to the store and I've changed a lot of the products that I use daily.

Currently I'm using Garnier Fructise Lenght and Strenght, I've been using this shampoo for quite a while because it makes my hair feel soft and it doesn't give me split ends that easly. For hair gel I'm using Sensescience synergel intense which is a maximun hold hair gel, and works awesome, I highly recomend this produc to those girls that like having their hair curly hard lol, this will work very good on your hair it retails for around 10$ in salons. I also have a bunch of new products that I've bought in the drugstore, like: Covergirl Mineral pressed powder, Covergirl wetslicks -I personally don't like it a lot because I find myself re-applying a lot and that stresses me out.- Right now I'm not using foundation, and the eyeshadow pallete that I'm using is the 120 Manly eyecolor pallete. Soon I will add another blog telling you about what I will buy when I go to the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment